Office Patch

Its not big, I can walk round it in less than 5 minutes but it gives me something to do when I need to get away from the computer. I haven't been over there much so little in fact I cant really call it an Office Patch

2012 = 1
2013 = 7
2014 = 6
2015 = so far 4

Woodman Road Cemetery in Brentwood.

That's it

So the list is a total of 35:

Goldcrest have been seen throughout the year along with Coal Tit & breeding Nuthatch. I've seen one flyover Buzzard and one Lesser Black backed Gull.

The main tree has had one Ring Necked Parakeet.

This year though so far the birches are attracting large numbers of Goldfinch & Greenfinch; however one tree separate from the rest is pulling in Lesser Redpoll, roughly 15-20 at a time.

The star for me this year so far is Treecreeper. One on the 19th, Two on the 20th and three today; 21st. Who knows, four tomorrow. Think i will bring the camera in to work again tomorrow.....





Comments