Is that, is that......of course not

10 years, 10 whole years of trampsing aroung Ingreboure Valley, actually make that 8. I spent probably the first 2 years in the Rainham reserve in fear that if i was seen outside i would be severley mocked by all who knew about my new found hobby.

Anyway, 8 years is still along time to be walking around Ingrebourne Valley and still not ticked a Mistle Thrush.

They are there, i've been told the best locations by Dave Mcg historically, now others are telling me in a hope that i can now even TWITCH one. The thought of rushing the small distance to the Valley, dashing across the park to twitch a mistle thrush is laughable.

I took my morning walk over there a couple of weeks ago. I visited the area where two of the guys had seen Mistle Thurush recently. Its one of the areas DMcg had also told me about.

Nada

I wouldnt mind, i see, i hear them on a regular basis. They are a regular to my garden, more so than Song Thrush. The breed over the local park, of which i back onto. I was at the Platford Swan Pond yesterday, guess what....Mistle Thrush!

I'm kind of hoping that the universe will, now this is written down, allow one to pop into my view at the weekend, for ages, in beautiful photograhic light. A bird that allows a level of closeness to obtain some shots that i can keep........on the other hand it could just stick two fingers up at me and the search will continue.

Comments