Confirmation - Blackcap Audio

So i was looking at my i phone videos and was listenning to a Garden Warbler, which to me sounded very much like the Blackcap that i recorderd earlier this year, so much so that when i re listened to the clip i then had doubts.

Although on the day i had seen lots of Blackcaps this particular bird wasnt seen just recorded. The clip is here.

As such i placed it on twitter last night and Jonathan Lethbridge repsonded saying he thought it was a Blackcap so thanks to him for confirming.

Does anyone disagree?

Thanks

Lee

Comments

Michael said…
I just overplayed a recording of a Blackcap by Hugh Harrop on your recording and they were identical. So I'd go Blackcap too.
#indoorstoomuch said…
Nice - Thanks Michael for the response. I'll have to look up the recording you mention. - Cheers Lee
#indoorstoomuch said…
Michael, is this something you have bought or is it on the web? Thanks lee