So when is 200 not 200

when you look at my list......

Last night I was out with Paul looking for the Pectoral Sandpiper over at Rainham Marshes. I'm glad to say after a search for a while we found it (well Paul did) in amongst a couple of Little Ringed Plover, Redshank and Curlew.
 
After a celebratory woot woot along with modern day high fives I was on 200; it was short lived
 
A Hobby later also came in lowish as well but disappeared pretty quickly.
 
In order for today, after last nights chat, was a list clean up; ok its my list but I don't want to be reaching 500 400 300 birds to be told I have 10 dodgy ducks on there; you know what birders are like. :)
 
used under the creative commons license - original by jac6.flicker
 
So my clean list total stands at 195 with one bird awaiting acceptance: Slaty-Backed Gull.

Comments