Ingrebourne Valley - Lesser Whitethroat Lesson

I got back over to the Valley the morning; it seemed very quiet to me compared to yesterday. My main aim was to still find my first Valley Lesser Whitethroat.

Again i didnt go far, i headed from the Hornchurch car park to Tit lake and back. It was on my way back that i bumped into Paul Hawkins, we a had a chat and he led the way back to the car park area saying he had a couple there this morning.

Sure enough after a bit of searching and listening he picked them up again explaining what i should be listening out for; we picked up three singing in total with the last showing reasonably well for me to get my best views of this smart looking bird.

Paul - if you your reading, thanks for your help and nice to finally meet up with you.

Valley patch list now 72 for 2012

courtesy of www.moorepatcher.blogspot.com


Comments